Custom Baby Announcement : Client Work

by - September 02, 2014


For a church activity, they asked people to donate something for an auction. I decided to donate a custom announcement of any kind, and Tayler from Our Fairy Tale won it!

I've actually never done a baby announcement before. I really wanted to do one for my own baby, but with the craziness that comes with a newborn, that absolutely did not happen. So I just chose a template and used that (*tear*). With my next kids I will definitely make it before hand so all I will need to do is fill in the information and a picture.

Anyways...

I've gotta say it was really fun to do this baby announcement! I thoroughly enjoyed being able to look at a cute little babe all while trying to puzzle-in the information. Babies themselves are a work of art and I was just adding a little extra to make it pop.

You May Also Like

0 comments