Trial and Error

by - September 25, 2014

I've had some grand plans in store for my next print line: foil. It's all the rave right now and it spruces up the simplest designs and spaces with its glamour and glitter. I really wanted to try it for myself and introduce it to my shop

Well, like with most artistic experiments, it didn't go so well and I'm sorry to say that I won't be having foil prints in my shop just yet. I need to acquire better equipment so I can execute the foil properly because as of now, the cheap way isn't proving itself meritable! 

So, yes, as you can see this is a line of Christmas prints I'm working on. I'm hoping to get into another craft show for the winter season, but alas I'll be continuing on without the foil. 

Wish me luck!
 Although it didn't turn out quite right, it's still so beautiful.
One day, these will be worth millions. "Designs by Tiffanyco first attempts at the art of foil prints"

You May Also Like

0 comments