FREE Star Wars Follow-Along Movie Activity Packs

by - May 01, 2017

Celebrate "May the Fourth be With You" with a fun follow-along movie activity pack! Watching some of the movies is the main thing I do to celebrate and these activity packs will be fun for the kids to keep them engaged while you have a family movie night.
I have two packs available, A New Hope and The Force Awakens. Each one has questions they can answer as they follow along and watch the movie, coloring pages, a word search, match the pairs, and find which picture is different. So there's a good combination of skill level for all ages. 
 ^^ My toddler's newest obsession: climbing on the table...
My favorite pages would be the both of the word search pages. I based them off of the cantina scenes  and used the different species as the words to find. Not many people know what they are, so maybe your 8 year old would appreciate knowing that Biths are the creatures playing the saxophones in the band and an Abyssin is a cyclops-like species!

Fun fact: My husband is a huge Star Wars fan, always was and always will be. He said he learned all of the characters and species names from a card game he had growing up. They've been engrained into his brain and I can never stump him!


Get the A New Hope Activity Pack here.

Get The Force Awakens Activity Pack here.

Want to celebrate even more? Check out my FREE Star Wars Party Printables! There are more games, fun food cards, photo booth props and more!

Also check out the Star Wars print I have in my shop! There is a print version and also a printable download if you want it in time for the holiday.

May the force be with you.

You May Also Like

0 comments