Graduation Announcements SALE

by - May 03, 2016

Graduation season is among us! And for college grads, it already happened! Congrats to all you!

But for those high school graduates, it's time to get crackin' on getting together your announcements.

When I was in high school, the school had some company that put together your announcements and you would just order from the school. Now, there are so many options. With pretty much every major photo company, you can order your own announcements with lots of fun choices. But sometimes, that can seem a little overwhelming and even with all of the choices, you still can't find what you're looking for that would match your photo. Or else sometimes you just need it done and don't want to flip through all the choices.

That's where I come in and can make all of your wildest dreams come true.

You can tell me what you want, or just say, "Hey, here's my photo, this is the information, make it happen." And bam! I do it and it's done. Easy, right?
I have just introduced my Design Service Prices, and for announcements I charge $25.

But! because it is grad season, I am having a sale where graduation announcement designs are 40% off! (Which turns out to be $15. *This sale is for the month of May.) E-mail me at: designsbytiffanyco at gmail dot com if you would like to work with me on making your announcements.

I will make all of your wildest announcement dreams come true. Thank you.


Photo credit goes to: Missy Hancock at Xpressions Photography

You May Also Like

0 comments