FREE Halloween Printable: The Nightmare Before Christmas "This is Halloween"

by - October 18, 2016

Get printable here
Can I just say how much I dislike not having my own space?? My family and I moved in with my in-laws to save money because they're turning their basement into an apartment and we'd get to live there fo free. It was planned to have been done a month ago... but life gets in the way, so it's still not done. So we're living out of a suitcase upstairs in their spare bedroom.

I can't tell you how much I've missed not being able to put up my Halloween decorations! I don't know why, but it's been killing me!
Get printable here
And then I thought, "If I can't, others still are and I should share some Halloween goodness, even if I won't be able to use it this year."

So here you have it, some Halloween decorating goodness, The Nightmare Before Christmas goodness because that's one of the best Halloween movies out there.
Get printable here
I couldn't decide which one I liked more: the one with or without Jack Skeleton, so I made both.

I also made one in white so it's more printer-friendly. Every time I print an all-one-color-background it always seems to suck up my ink, so if you're printing the black, I suggest taking it to a copy store. It'll cost you 12-15 cents for a black and white copy rather than $12 for a new ink cartridge.
Get printable here

You May Also Like

0 comments