Will "Zoo" Be Mine? : Valentine's Freebie

by - February 04, 2016

I've been such a copycat lately! I saw these animal valentine's on some sort of "45 of the best homemade valentine ideas" and knew I needed to do these for my daughter. She loves animals so it's a representation of her at this age. And let's be honest, it's just a super cute idea and any kid would love to get a little animal for Valentine's. 
I found these particular animals at Target in the toy section by all of the other plastic animals. There were also some in the party aisle, but these were cuter. 

Directions: Print off free valentine's printable (link down below). Get an animal. Tie some baker's twine around the body and then hot glue onto the card stock printed valentine. Hot glue is easy to peel off, which is why I decided to use it. 
Even though I copied the idea, I designed the card part and will be giving the template as a freebie!

For free Valentine's card template, click here.

You May Also Like

0 comments