FREE "Sugar & Spice" Baby Shower Printable Package

by - March 09, 2015


I swear, everything I have been designing lately has been pink! Lots of girls going around! But girls and pink are fun - just like the theme for this baby shower I did for my sister, along with my Mom and other sister,

"Sugar and spice and everything nice; that's what little girls are made of."

I don't know how long that nursery rhyme has been around, but it's a favorite. I knew I wanted that to be the theme along with shabby-chic decorations.









Brown paper bags with doilies, lace, and PINK - totally shabby-chic. I was loving it! It turned out to be a great shower and lots of loved ones were able to support my sister with her up-coming arrival.

The "Sugar & Spice" baby shower package is now available to print so you can host your own baby shower with all of the work done for you! That's right! I even included a few games, so even that is taken care of. Just print and you're good to go! Find the signs and food cards here and the games here. (favors and invitations not included)

You May Also Like

0 comments