My Clementine Ombre Print is Featured on Disney Baby!!

by - October 14, 2013

Remember? It's this print.


I'm so excited for this chance to get some recognition! Check it out here. They're doing a nursery trend watch with ombre and there are a lot of good ideas!

This is by far my most popular print in my shop. I wish I could do more stuff like it right now, but I'm so busy! School has been really hard and that and my family is my priority right now. Such a shame I can't devote more time because this really is a big leap for my little shop.

Happy Monday!

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/8542863/?claim=ysed65n5jk9">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. congrats on having your print featured! I looked at your etsy shop and I love your stuff!

    ReplyDelete