Crock Pot Teriyaki Chicken

by - September 15, 2013

This dish is de-lish-ious! It's been one of my every-other-month or even monthly recipes for probably a year now. It's that good. I know it doesn't look that great being all brown and bland looking, but I promise it's amazing! Not only is it ah-ma-zing, but it's a cinch to make. Believe me when I say that you are literally throwing all of the ingredients into the crock pot. It's really that easy.


I originally found this recipe here, so all of the credit is due to Melissa Fallis.

Crock Pot Chicken Teriyaki:
2 chicken breasts (and you can throw them in frozen!!)
1 20oz. can of pineapple tidbits
1/2 a bag of baby carrots
2 garlic cloves, minced
1/2 c. teriyaki sauce (I use Lawry's brand)
*optional: 1/2 red onion cut into chunks (I don't like cutting onions, so I opt them out and it still has great flavor!)

Throw it all in together. Cook on HIGH for 4 hours or LOW for 8 hours. Serve over Rice.


This recipe is also great for making ahead and freezing, as Melissa mentions in her post about it.

You May Also Like

0 comments