Make Over-Stretched Headbands New Again!

by - May 30, 2013

I don't know about you, but it seems like every time I wear a headband these days it seems to never stay in place! Even a couple of bobby pins won't do the trick! So I decided to try to take them in so the elastic would be tighter. Have the same problem? Fix yours too! It's simple. Here's how:

scissors
matching thread
needle
candle/lighter


Cut the desired amount off.


Hand sew both ends together.


Burn headband edges with candle/lighter so the edges won't fray.


And voia-la! 
It's good to have headbands back in place.



I went ahead and did it to all of my other headbands! As you can see, some I didn't need to take-in as much as others because I haven't worn them as much. So do as much as needed for yourself.



You May Also Like

0 comments